Grant Assessing for the Australian Research Council
The ARC website offers numerous resources to assist assessing an ARC grant application. Material includes:
- an explanation of the comprehensive assessment processes for ARC funding schemes
- links to important policies and guidelines that assessors must be familiar with
- handbooks to help assessors use the Research Management System (RMS)
- links to educational resources for peer review training, and
- a definition of what a quality assessment is along with examples of what is good, bad and what should be avoided in assessments.
Visit the ARC Assessor page for assessment details on ARC schemes.