Request for a Review of an Assessment
During the Rejoinder period, the participants and RO staff may identify an assessment that contains inappropriate elements, as detailed below, and may wish to have this reviewed by the RGS, on behalf of the funding entity.
The following criteria may be considered for a review:
- Defamatory comment/s
- Evidence of assessor conflict
- Discriminatory/biased comments
- Brief assessment text (less than 100 words)
- Scores included within the assessment text
- Assessment text does not match with application
- Comments in the assessment regarding application eligibility
- Comments in the assessment regarding Research Output display errors.
Additional information regarding quality assessments can be found on the ARC’s Peer Review Resources page, including the definition of a quality assessment and examples of good and bad assessments.
Click here to find out more about Requesting for a review of an Assessment for the National Intelligence and Security Discovery Research Grants (NISDRG) Program